How to lose belly fat? There are so many questions like this appear in our mind. we searches the internet and found many more solutions. But belly fat does not lose instantly. It takes time. So here are some home remedies to lose belly fat within a month.
Top 6 beneficial tips to lose belly fat within a month.
- Lemon Water: In the morning, after getting up from the bed, take 1 glass of lukewarm water. Then add 2 tablespoon of lemon juice to the water. Stir it properly and drink it in empty stomach. Drink it regularly in the morning. The drink is very beneficial to lose belly fat within a few days.
- Cranberry Juice: Take approx 1 pound of fresh cranberries and rinse them well with water. Then take the cranberries in a saucepan and add approx 1 quarter of water. After that boil it in low temperature for about 10 minutes until the cranberries begin to pop. Cool it down for 10 to 20 minutes and strain the mixture into a cup or glass and drink it. You can drink the juice in warm condition, but it may taste better if it is cool. This dink is very helpful to lose weight.
- Ginger Tea: Ginger tea is very beneficial to lose belly fat. Lets show you the preparation of this tea. First take some peeled ginger in a saucepan and add approx 200 ml of water. Bring it to boil over medium heat for about 10 to 15 minutes until the mixture is dark colour and smells strongly of ginger. Strain the mixture into a mug and drink it warm. You can add honey for taste.
- Cinnamon Tea: Have a Cinnamon tea to lose belly fat. So first place a 3 inch length cinnamon stick in a saucepan and add 1.5 cup of water. Boil it in medium heat for about 15 to 25 minutes. When the water starts bubbling, remove from heat. Then strain it through a very fine strainer and its ready to serve.
- Green Tea: You should sip green tea everyday once or twice daily to lose the belly fat. First place a filled tea strainer on an empty cup and pour some heated water into the cup over the green tea leaves. Then steep the tea leaves for 2 to 3 minutes. Your tea is ready to serve.
- Should develop right habits:
- Reduce sugar in your diet.
- Intake more vitamin-C
- Avoid first foods and junk foods.
- Avoid soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.
- Do exercise like walking, jogging, running, cycling, sweeming and other freehand exercise to lose belly fat.
- Avoid sleep during day times.