Today we will discuss about various health benefits of onion in ayurveda. Onion is not only a vegetable but also a medicinal plant. It contains rich source of carbohydrates, protein, fat, fiber, sugar and also rich source of vitamin B complex, vitamin c, and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, iron, phosphorus, chromium, copper etc. So, this is very beneficial for our health. It cures various disorders. Now we discuss about the various uses of onion in daily life.
Uses of Onion:
- In case of burning sensation during urination patient should drink the water boiled with approx 60 gm of onion.
- The patient of Bleeding Hemorrhoids (bleeding piles) should take the mixture of onion and sugar. patient get quick relief from bleeding.
- Onion is used for those who is suffering from bleeding nose. 3-4 drops of extract should pour into the nostril and then see the result. It quickly stop the blood.
- Extract of onion boiled with vinegar and rose water should apply drop by drop into the ear of a patient who is suffering from excessive pain in ear.
- Onion should apply over the burn area of the body for quick relief.
- If a bee stings you then you should rub onion over the affected area. It reduces the pain and inflammation.
- Daily uses of onion also improves the quality and quantity of sperm.